A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

Colyford’s 125th!

125 years editSt Michael’s Colyford is celebrating it’s 125th year since the foundation of the chapel, this Sunday 25th January at 3.30 pm with a special Songs of Praise service. During the service the new hymn books will be dedicated, and afterwards there will be tea and cake. Everyone is welcome.

Click to read the original article from Pulman’s Weekly News in 1889 describing the opening service at the chapel and how the chapel looked then.